This is a fabulous cranberry punch, perfect for holiday gatherings. It’s also another use for that cranberry sauce no one every finishes at Thanksgiving.
- 1 ½ oz. Orange-flavored vodka
- ¾ oz. Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 2 tbsps. Cranberry sauce*
- Lemon wedge squeeze
- Splash of cranberry juice
For Kim’s cranberry sauce
Bring to a boil to soften the cranberries and reduce the liquid. Stir constantly until the cranberries are soft and the texture is a relish. Cool and serve.
Kim Haasarud is the principal at Phoenix-based beverage consulting firm Liquid Architecture.
- 1 bag Frozen cranberries
- 2 cups Water
- 2 cups Sugar zest of 1 Orange
- 2 Cinnamon sticks