- 1 ½ oz. Ron Abuelo 7 años rum or other aged rum
- 6 Fresh raspberries
- ¾ oz. Honey syrup
- ¾ oz. Tamarind concentrate
- 1 oz. Fresh lime juice
- Muddle the raspberries inside the shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and shake.
- Strain into a rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, mint spring and fresh raspberries.
Cristóbal Srokowski, Ron Abuelo Global Brand Ambassador, created this recipe.
- 1 ½ oz. Bacardi white rum or other white rum
- ¾ oz. Malibu or other coconut rum
- 1 ½ oz. Coconut cream
- ½ oz. Simple syrup
- ⅓ oz. Lime juice
- 10 Mint leaves
- Muddle mint, lime juices and simple syrup in a highball glass.
- Add in crushed ice, rums and coconut cream and shake until mixed.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
The mixologists at the Baros Maldives resort in the Republic of the Maldives, created this recipe.
- 1 ½ oz. Patrón Silver tequila or other silver tequila
- 1 oz. Blue Curaçao
- ¾ oz. Lime juice
- 3 oz. Tropical Red Bull yellow
- 2 cups of ice
- Combine all ingredients into a blender with ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge.
The mixologists at Patrón created this recipe.
- 1 ½ parts D’Ussé VSOP Cognac or other Cognac
- 1 part Apple juice
- ½ part Pom Wonderful pomegranate juice
- ½ part Lime juice
- 1 part Fever-Tree ginger beer
- Add Cognac, apple, pomegranate and lime juices into a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lime wedge and pomegranate seeds.
The mixologists at D’Ussé created this recipe.
- 1 ½ oz. Teremana Blanco tequila
- Large scoop of lemon sorbet
- Top with Champagne or sparkling wine
- Build in coupe or parfait glass.
- Garnish with cracked pink peppercorn or sprinkles and a birthday candle.
The mixologists at Teremana created this recipe.
- 1 ½ oz. Bombay Sapphire gin or other premium gin
- 1 oz. Creme de Violette liqueur
- ½ oz. Lemon juice
- ½ oz. Ginger syrup
- Combine ingredients in a shaker.
- Shake well with ice and strain over fresh ice.
- Garnish with 2 drops of rose water and 3 dried rosebuds.
The mixologists at Fork & Barrel restaurant in Louisville, KY, created this recipe.