This pretty, pale purple cocktail from Lindens restaurant in New York uses both pisco and gin.
- Bar spoon Concord grape jam
- ½ oz. Egg white
- ¾ oz. Lavender syrup
- ¾ oz. Lemon juice
- ¾ oz. El Gobernado pisco
- ¾ oz. Empress 1908 gin
- 1 oz. Club soda poured freely
- Measure the egg white in your jigger and add to the large tin.
- Build all other ingredients in the small tin.
- Combine with egg white and dry shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Crack open the tin, add ice.
- Shake again for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into glass.
- Add half the amount of club soda needed, let set for 10-20 seconds.
- Add the last of the club soda to lift the foam above the rim of the glass.
- Garnish with an edible flower.
Gary Wallach, partner of Renwick Hospitality Group and beverage director of Lindens restaurant in New York’s Arlo SoHo hotel, created this recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!