This pretty, pale purple cocktail from Lindens restaurant in New York uses both pisco and gin.
- Bar spoon Concord grape jam
- ½ oz. Egg white
- ¾ oz. Lavender syrup
- ¾ oz. Lemon juice
- ¾ oz. El Gobernado pisco
- ¾ oz. Empress 1908 gin
- 1 oz. Club soda poured freely
- Measure the egg white in your jigger and add to the large tin.
- Build all other ingredients in the small tin.
- Combine with egg white and dry shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Crack open the tin, add ice.
- Shake again for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into glass.
- Add half the amount of club soda needed, let set for 10-20 seconds.
- Add the last of the club soda to lift the foam above the rim of the glass.
- Garnish with an edible flower.