Sangria isn’t just for summer: Here’s a season variation with sauvignon blanc and white cranberry juice.
- 1 bottle Kim Crawford sauvignon blanc
- 1 ½ cups White cranberry juice
- 1 Lime thinly sliced
- 1 Orange thinly sliced
- 4 to 6 Thyme sprigs for garnish
- 1 can Lemon-flavored club soda
- Combine ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour into 4 to 6 wine glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with a thyme sprig.
The mixologists at Kim Crawford created this recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!