This seasonal cocktail from the folks at Goop uses a botanical vodka, pomegranate, grapefruit and spices.
- 1 ½ oz. Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose vodka
- 2 oz. Pomegranate juice
- ¾ oz. Fresh grapefruit juice
- pinch Ground cloves
- 1 oz. Fever Tree soda water
- Pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup Coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. Ground cloves
- 1 Grapefruit wedge
- Make coconut clove sugar by combining coconut sugar and cloves in a bowl.
- Mix well, then pour out onto a shallow plate.
- Use a grapefruit wedge to rim your glass, then dip the rim in the coconut clove sugar.
- Add ice to the glass and set aside.
- Next combine the vodka, pomegranate juice, grapefruit juice and pinch of ground cloves in a shaker with ice.
- Shake, then pour through a sieve into the sugar-rimmed glass.
- Finish with the soda water and a sprinkle of pomegranate seeds.
Recipe courtesy of Goop.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!