Summer means picnics, pool parties, vacation and just generally kicking back and relaxing a bit and enjoying the warm weather. These fun and flavorful cocktail recipes are sure to enhance any seasonal gathering.
- 1 oz. Sombra mezcal
- 1 oz. Ancho Reyes chile liqueur
- ¾ oz. Orgeat
- ¾ oz. Lemon
- Combine ingredients in mixing tin and whip shake.
- Transfer contents to glass, fill with pebble ice all the way to the top where a cone protrudes above the glass.
- Add in a straw, top with cayenne powder.
- Garnish with a dehydrated lemon wheel and a yellow marigold flower.
- 1 ½ oz. Silver tequila
- 1 oz. Orange liqueur
- 1 oz. Lime juice
- ½ oz. Agave
- 2 slices Jalapeño
- 4 chunks Watermelon
- Tajin seasoning for garnish
- Rim rocks glass with Tajin seasoning.
- In Boston shaker, muddle slices of jalapeño and watermelon chunks.
- Add all remaining ingredients and ice and shake.
- Strain into rimmed rocks glass and add fresh ice.
- Garnish with a watermelon triangle slice.
- Bar spoon Concord grape jam
- ½ oz. Egg white
- ¾ oz. Lavender syrup
- ¾ oz. Lemon juice
- ¾ oz. El Gobernado pisco
- ¾ oz. Empress 1908 gin
- 1 oz. Club soda poured freely
- Measure the egg white in your jigger and add to the large tin.
- Build all other ingredients in the small tin.
- Combine with egg white and dry shake for 10-15 seconds.
- Crack open the tin, add ice.
- Shake again for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into glass.
- Add half the amount of club soda needed, let set for 10-20 seconds.
- Add the last of the club soda to lift the foam above the rim of the glass.
- Garnish with an edible flower.